Sunday, August 24, 2008

Weekends and Boso ball




So this weekend my eating wasn't so terrible (which is another way of saying it wasn't that good either) but I drank a lot. I drank cosmos fri nite and whiskey last night. But I did use low calories cranberry juice and no calorie soda with the whiskey. I know that isn't great..but sometimes you just have to have a drink.


I exercised Friday but that's kind of it for the weekend..ugh. Friday the usual class instructor was not there and we had a sub. She was really great and we did some new things. She had us use the Boso ball.

I'll just say here and now...I didn't like it. I loved her class but I have serious balance issues in my old age. (cough) It was hard to stand on and lay on..but I tried it. Same goes for rebounding. I tried that class last fall with a friend of mine. Hated it!! I can't take all that jumping and her and I together was not a good combo. Every time we tried to talk and look at each other we lost our balance and got a good glimpse at how exactly silly we must look jumping on that little trampoline thingy. Mostly by the end of class I felt like my female parts were up in my throat. But...I kept with my workout theme this year for trying new things. You have to change it up..so they say. I added the pics here for you to see if you are not familiar with either.




I also did a boot camp this summer that was at 5:45 am. I did like it a lot but it was three days a week and we had three and sometimes four different instructors. Turns out I only really liked the one instructor so found myself attending only on the day she taught.




Mostly I like classes because it forces me to work out for 45-60 minutes. I always add another 40-60 minutes of some type of cardio..either at the gym or a walk at home.




I still haven't weighed myself.

No comments: