Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sunday nite blues and weekly goals

Well I must be bored a bit today because this is my second time posting. I've also changed the look of my blog but I don't like it. I don't understand how people have templates that aren't the ones we are given a choice to have. Do you download them from someplace else? I guess us non-techys may never know.

Anyway...I got a little lost in blog land today and I was reading how some have a weekly goal and I thought...ok...I am going to do this. Usually I start out with the easy stuff but this week I'm going to go right for the biggest problem I have...night eating. So my goal for this week is to not eat after 7pm. The only exception will be if I work out and have to eat dinner after 7. That is allowed but other than that..nothing. I'm going to work really hard at doing this.

Do you make weekly goals or mini goals?

Also I am a teacher. So UGH this time of year. Tomorrow is my first day back to work so I'm having my usual sunday night blues. Last winter I took ice skating lessons on sunday night to help combat my sunday night blues. Not much helps!!! Have a great week everyone.

2 comments:

Diana said...

I feel the sunday night blues...we start back up tomorrow and I've enjoyed the break a little too much!

Good luck with the late night eating. That gets me too.

working at it said...

Thanks diana. Good luck to you, too.