Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Pretzels and Night Eating

I'm a snacker. Yesterday was a fairly good day except for pretzels. I just can't keep any crap like that in the house because I snack on it instead of other good choices. Good new..they are gone now.

Had a minimal workout at the gym. Did some elliptical and some weight machines. I'm planning on heading back when I get finished with this post.

I still struggle with this night eating issue. I wish I could just sew my lips shut after 7 pm. Hmm..maybe I could invent something that would do that and then not release it until 7 am the next day.

I got a new ipod! I love my ipod to walk and exercise with. If you don't have one I would say it's an excellent investment. This is my second. This one is a little bigger. I got it at ebay. So I'm trying something new. I downloaded a book from iTunes. Going to see how that is for exercise.

Anyway.....hoping for a good day here. No snacking...good meals...water and exercise. Wishing you the same.

No comments: