Monday, August 25, 2008

Feeling Big..

Last night as I was laying in bed dreading going back to work today I was thinking about why I hate to weigh myself. Of course I'm sure many of you can relate to this..plain and simple...who really wants to know? I wonder why I think it's better that I don't know? I especially don't want to weigh myself right now because I feel big. I can feel it. My bigness. Feeling awkward in every move and position. The good news is when I make healthy food choices I feel better. That is what I need to keep remembering.

Make good food choices!! Now I'm off to work.

2 comments:

Diana said...

We definately all know the feeling. There's no shame in waiting :)

Good luck at work today!

Big Girl said...

Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog. Welcome to this lovely blogshere. I hope you'll really find some good resources,support and friends.

Good luck on your journey and I look forward to reading about it.