Sunday, September 21, 2008

been away too long

ok..I actually forgot about this blog for a little bit. Sept is just always the worst month for me. Getting back to work. My whole workout routine has to change. My gym is also doing some new classes which is kind of cool but I have to learn new schedules.

I have a wedding on Oct 4th and I'd like to spend the next twelve days really eating clean. So I'm calling it the twelve days of wedding receptions. Everyday I'm going to do my best to eat clean. No snacking at night and good healthy meals with protein. Lots of water and some form of exercise EVERY SINGLE day. I want to feel good for the wedding. I'll be seeing lots of old friends and I want to feel and look hot.

So I'm going to work at logging in my foods (boring but I will) and my exercise. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Diana said...

Good luck!

Hey, that's the great thing about blogging...you do it when you need to or on your time!